Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers that are sent from our web server and saved in your browser or device.
At Swedavia.se we use the following cookies:
- Session cookies (temporary cookies that are erased when you close your web browser or turn off your mobile device).
- Persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire).
- First-party cookies (cookies set by the website you visit).
- Third-party cookies (cookies set by a third party’s website. At Swedavia, we use these mostly for analyses, for example, Google Analytics.).
- Similar methods (methods that store information in your web browser or on your device in a way that is similar to cookies).
Cookies set by Swedavia.se
Cookie set to indicate whether the user has received a warning about cookies or not.
In effect until October 31, 2040.
Cookies set to indicate ensure the visitor will only see a modal popup window once. Each modal has a separate cookie with an id number.
In effect for one year after the modal was closed.