This need to be done:
- Book a wedding officiant. This needs to be done before your wedding booking is completed.
- Contact the authorities regarding consideration of impediments to marriage, a wedding certificate and any possible name change.
- Contact with your airline/travel agency regarding the rules surrounding a possible name change.
- Have all neccessary travel documents ready.
- Bring a valid passport or id-card, depending on what is required for your destination.
- Inform VIP service about any additional orders 5 days in advance at the latest.
Book a wedding officiant
You need to book a wedding officiant before your wedding booking is completed. We recommend that you check if there is an available VIP room before you book the officiant. After you've booked your officiant, please inform VIP service. You will be contacted you VIP service to make sure all the information is correct.
You'll find information about booking a civil wedding officiant on Härryda Municipality's website.